Information, evaluation, and commentaries on Community Engagement division activities can be found in Ulu Reports that are provided to Ulu Network organizational members. Access to Ulu Reports are available here.
These reports include:
- Assessment and Priorities for Health & Well-Being in Native Hawaiians & Other Pacific Peoples
- Heart Disease Training for Community Health Workers
- Diabetes 101 Evaluation Report
- Diabetes Training for Community Health Workers
- Land Food and Health
- Strategic Directions: 2004–2007